Watch our Health

, , No Comments
Health gets compromised when a person is busy. You might be busy at home, school or work. The amount of tasks that cloud our day primarily affects how we watch our health. I am guilty of this especially when I have a lot of things to do. When I was still studying, I often skip meals when I need to finish a project or assignment. Time constraint and deadlines make it impossible for me to eat in between tasks. So much focus on finishing the job is my priority.

By nature, I don't like to eat too much. I seldom enjoy a sumptuous meal. I easily feel full and contented by just eating a semi-full cup of rice and a bowl of viand. I prefer little meals rather than heavy ones.

But as I grow older, I noticed that my eating habits are not good for me. Though I didn't get fat like some of my friends, they always tell me that I look sick because of my built. I'm very thin and small. I must admit, my habits are giving me a few health problems. I often feel nausea-tic, Headaches make me unproductive. I am prone to colds, heartburn and skin eruptions.

Having said that, I resorted to having a physical exam. To be sure, aside from blood sugar and cholesterol check, I even requested Creatinine test and ECG.Good thing, I got negative results for  diseases that I might have.

Aside from eating habits, I made sure that an everyday exercise be performed. I do walk either in the morning or afternoon. Drinking fluids and avoiding soda and concentrated juice drinks are one of the basic prevention against diseases prescribed by many health and medical practitioners. Another routine is making sure to have at least 8 hours of sleep in a day.

I'm trying my  best to do all these so I don't have to take medicines and get hospitalized. My health is far more important so I can spend more time with my family and friends.

0 comments:

Post a Comment