The Road to My Virtual Career

, , No Comments
I am overwhelmed by my everyday encounters with fellow virtual entrepreneurs. I am learning the tricks, ups and downs of becoming one with just joining every group that I see on different social media platforms.

As of this time, I struggle a lot because I know that my skills are not enough to become established in this field. There are moments that I doubted myself if I can continue searching for the right formula to become a good Virtual Assistant/SEO Expert/Web Designer/Web Developer/Online Entrepreneur.

I give special thanks to Sir Jay Pasana of Web Internship Program who is my mentor in Web Design, Social Media Management and future lessons that we will tackle under this program. A few years ago, I considered working online after I gave birth to my son but was not able to push thru with my plan because I thought that I need to give my 100% time in taking care of him. Now that he is 5 years old and will be a pre-elementary student next school year, I made my way to study Web Design under his coaching. If I didn’t try enrolling, I will not be able to see the benefits of knowing not just a thing or two about the Web and how I can earn using the Internet.

Another group that deserves a thank you from me is the Team SuperKaizen SEO Webinar. I attended the seminar last Saturday, November 28, 2015. The event was quick but I gained a lot from it. The never heard tools in determining the performance of a site are all new to me. It is really good to be taught by some of the bests namely Mr. Floyd Gonda, Roel Manarang, Fervil Von Tripoli and Nimrod Flores.

And lastly, thank you to Ms. Rochefel Rivera, the woman behind Professional VA Facebook Page. I recently found her group and been watching the tutorials on her YouTube channel. I get to learn a lot with regard to tasks of a Virtual Assistant. I think it is a relaxed and a natural approach of teaching especially to aspiring and first timers like me.

I look forward to having my own clients and be like all of the above mentioned personalities who motivate me every day to focus and reach my online career goals.

0 comments:

Post a Comment