2016 Calendar

, , No Comments
While browsing the internet two weeks ago, I thought of finding a 2016 calendar that I can print. Having a calendar allows me to schedule activities for myself. I have read and believed that writing down the things to do and setting the lists according to importance makes your day fully productive. Aside from doing my usual routine, I try to do at least two or more tasks that I can in my to-do-list calendar. I know this is something a lot of people struggle to put into action. I had a hard time doing this but starting little by little will show progress and allows us to get the hang of it.

I remember someone suggested to use a personalized calendar. A design that catches your attention and stimulates your mind to follow what is written on it. This is very helpful especially for children if we want to train them on being organized and having focus. But this is not only effective to children and is also viable to adults like me. I love looking at my calendar with images and colors that invites me to be productive. Post-it’s are good, but if you want to personalize and add a twist on your to-do-list, try the personalized calendar. It’s worth it.

My search for the best calendar started with a few planners that I received as souvenirs from different establishments. I even tried the usual calendar given out by banks, drugstores and stores but defeated the purpose of customization (not to mention, boring). Another option is creating my own calendar since I have a software for making calendars, posters, cards and stickers.  I tried making my own but it seems that every day, I have different designs in my mind. Putting a lot of pressure just to come up with the perfect one.

Until the day that I came across a blog telling about the Disney Calendar. I’m a big fan of Disney; be it cartoons, movies and items. It showed the link where I can download the calendar. It jolted me much when I saw that the download is free. I was so happy that I clicked the link and searched for the calendar download. The design was appealing to me and I printed out my own and used it right away. My niece even requested her own copy using colored papers.

I hope Year 2016, is not just having a colorful calendar but a productive year for me.



P.S. You can download the calendar here - Disney Calendar 2016

0 comments:

Post a Comment